Blockchain Support Number
Blockchain Service & Support Number 1833-228-1682
Any currency irrespective of its type (paper or digital) requires a wallet for storage to keep it safe from getting stolen. Though the cryptocurrency is a new innovation, it also requires a storage medium to facilitate the buying, selling and keeping track of the transactions along with keeping it safe. The blockchain is one of the most trusted online wallets that helps in keeping the digital coins safe and secure from the cyber-attacks like hacking or malware, etc. The free online wallet is compatible with the mobile devices and the desktops and supports Bitcoins, Ethereum, and Bitcoin Cash. With a cutting-edge technology, the online wallet has facilitated more than 100 million transactions around the world. The online wallet developed by a Luxembourg-based company came into existence in 2011. Peter Smith and Nicholas Cary are the brains behind the clean, intuitive, and easy wallet. It collaborates with Coinify for the purchase and sales of the digital coins.
The online wallet has immense popularity among the users as it has several key features.
- The blockchain is wallet is a reputed, trusted, and 100% legitimate wallet as it has a proficient team working behind the scenes to offer a good experience.
- The wallet is suitable for regular payments along with small transactions.
- The blockchain wallet is fastest among the peers as it has great transfer speed at very low fees.
- The wallet is easy to access without any hassles the need to download any software on the device
- The legal structure of the Luxemburg government ensures the complete protection and security of the wallet.
The online wallet is susceptible to threats from external sources like hacking, malware, etc. As the Blockchain is also vulnerable to such issues, it is not advised to store a huge collection of digital coins.
- Many customers have reported the account getting drained, locked out or other issues. With no details about the security measures opted by the company, it adds doubts in the mind of users.
- Another glaring issue is that the wallet only supports Bitcoin or Ethereum, so people cannot store or transact other digital coins.
- The lack of customer service is another drawback of the online wallet. The slow response will never help the users overcome they can face while using the wallet.
The online wallet offers great security to store the digital coins with ease. With low fees, ease-of-use, and flexibility, the blockchain has conquered the hearts of people across the globe. It is the esteemed provider of cryptocurrency wallet solutions with the immense trust and reliability from the users. It is easy to handle it but sometimes it is not as easy concept as it seems.
You can get the solution of any issue with the help of Blockchain SupportNumber. You can make the most of it.
How can I receive funds to my Blockchain wallet?
Your Blockchain wallet will generate a unique bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash address each time you want to receive funds, while your ether address will remain the same for every request.
Request Using an Address
To request funds using an address, simply press Request at the top of your wallet. In the currency dropdown, select which digital asset you’d like to request.
For each currency you will see an address appear with the option to show a QR code. Then, you can copy the address to your clipboard and share it with the sender or have them scan your QR code.
Generate a Bitcoin Payment Request for a Specific Amount
If you are looking to request a specific amount of bitcoin, you can generate a payment request link to share with the sender.
Navigate to the request screen and select bitcoin from the currency dropdown. You’ll see the payment request form at the bottom of the screen. Simply fill out the form and press Next. You can then copy the link and share it with the person from whom you are requesting funds.
One of the most important steps you can take to secure your wallet is writing down your Backup Phrase. It contains all the private keys in your wallet, allowing you (or anyone who has it) to restore your wallet and access your funds. Since this is meant for your eyes only, write down your Backup Phrase (also known as your recovery phrase) and keep it somewhere safe offline.
- Navigate to your Security Center. Backup Phrase will be the third section, at the bottom. You can choose to print the backup sheet template we created, or use your own.
- Click Backup Funds to begin writing down your phrase. Each screen will show you 4 words at a time. Ensure you write them exactly as they appear and in the proper order. Click Next 4 Words to continue until you’ve written all 12 words down.
- Click Finish & Verify once you’ve written down all 12 words. You will be asked to type in a random selection of four of your backup words to verify it has been written down correctly.
- Click Confirm. Congrats, your wallet is now backed up!
I forgot my Blockchain Account password. What can you do to help?
Unfortunately, we’re unable to help you regain access to your wallet if you’ve lost or forgotten your password. This is because we don’t have access to your wallet or your wallet password. You can read more about how our wallet works here. If you are getting the error message “Error decrypting wallet” when attempting to log in, then this means the password you’re using is incorrect.
If you find yourself in this situation, we recommend trying the steps below:
1. Try to log in using every possible password combination you may have used.
2. Your 12 word Wallet Recovery Phrase can be used if you forget your password. Enter the phrase using this form to create a new wallet that contains all the addresses and balances contained in your previous wallet. Keep in mind, this process does NOT include funds stored in any Imported Addresses.
No, we’re unable to cancel or reverse your transaction.
Even many advanced cryptocurrency users can recall an incident when they failed to double-check their transaction details and they accidentally sent funds to the wrong recipient, or sent the wrong amount. As unfortunate as it is, cryptocurrency transactions on the Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Bitcoin Cash networks are designed to be irreversible and we have no control over them.
Knowing this, it’s extremely important to make sure your transaction details are correct before you click send.
To learn more about why bitcoin transactions can’t be canceled and how this aspect of bitcoin and other similar cryptocurrencies compares to other methods of payment like credit cards and cash, check out our blog post on Bitcoin Transactions & Chargebacks.
Blockchain Support Number 1833-228-1682
United State / United kingdom / Australia
We proclaim that cryptophonesupport.com is an autonomous 3rd party support company for CryptoCurrency wallets and exchanges. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, product and services is only referential. cryptophonesupport.com hereby disclaims any sponsorship, affiliation or endorsement of or by any third-parties.