Talking at the outcome of a phishing assault on prominent digital currency wallet MyEtherWallet which happened a week ago, the Chief Executive Officer, Kosala Hemachandra, has revealed that there is an opportunity to consider restoring the stolen assets to clients who were casualties of the disaster. As indicated by reports, more than 215 ETH ($150,000) was lost in the assault which went on for two hours. You can get the full information from the experts over phone. There are knowledgeable experts for your help on MyEtherWallet Phone Number.
- In a meeting with FinanceMagnates, Kosala clarified the correct idea of the phishing assault while additionally proposing that less could have been done to keep the appalling episode.
- A little discussion, in any case, encompasses a conceivable repayment of lost coins to influenced clients which as indicated by Kosala is “on the grounds that the majority of the influenced clients experienced a security cautioning when they went to MyEtherWallet.com saying ‘hello, this security declaration is invalid, would despite everything you like to continue?'”
- Despite the fact that no examinations are as of now on concerning the assault, there might be another, and the firm in a joint effort with best cyber security agents has begun investigating better approaches to keep something comparable from occurring later on.
While Blockchain innovation gives unrivaled security to digital money mining and different exchanges, it appears significantly more would need to be done to guard the crypto verse for everybody after a comparative case was accounted for in February where a phishing assault on blockchain.info commandeered over $50m worth of Bitcoin.
MyEtherWallet requires two identity verification steps for all users. These verifications are requested during the signup process and are necessary before depositing funds or trading.
- Verification requirements for US customers
- Document upload
For US customers, we require a driver’s license or state ID. Because state residency is required for compliance and regulatory reasons, we cannot accept a passport for identity verification.
- Residential address and SSN
You must provide your residential address and last four digits of your Social Security number (SSN) during the signup process. If you’re having trouble entering this information, please refer to the troubleshooting tips at the end of this article.
Unfortunately, if you are not able to complete the identity verification requirements, you will not be able to trade on Myetherwallet Pro. We are not able to manually bypass any criteria for customers.
- Verification requirements for UK customers
- ID Upload
Government identification such as an ID document, Driver’s License, or Passport is always accepted.
- Verification questions
You will be asked all questions to verify your identity against national identification databases.
- Verification requirements for customers in all other countries (Australia, Canada, Singapore, and European countries)
In these countries, we require two identification documents. Acceptable documentation includes:
- Driver’s License
- National ID card
You just can call MyEtherWallet experts on MyEtherWallet Support Number and without doubt get their speedy help. You can without any kind of barrier obtain the service of able experts on MyEtherWallet Support Phone Number.