Gemini the best exchange in the crypto world was discovered by the twins’ brothers also known as the Winklevoss brothers. It is a New York based exchange recommended by majority of the investors to store Cryptocurrency as it is secured and qualified custodian. This trust factor is the foundation of the Gemini’s business and with this factor, it has achieved heights in such a short span. Being a regulated crytpocurrency exchange and experienced custodian, the exchange put years of effort and millions dollars under the technical scenario to prevent losses and also to stop hacking activities. It serves protection features by completing a SOC 2 Type 1 review operated by Deloitte and Touche LLP, a Big Four auditor. Gemini exchange allows users to buy, sell and store Cryptocurrency. There are reasons that make it the best exchange to store Cryptocurrency:
- Redundancy with keys
All the private keys which are included to sign crytpocurrency transactions are custodied offsite in the secure, guarded distributed facilities of our cold storage system. The keys are available on hardware security modules (HSMs) that meet FIPS 140-2 Level 3 U.S, Government computer security standards. Multisginature technology or called Multisig offers added security from attacks and escalated fault tolerance. To deal with Gemini issues and problems, users can contact the team via calling on Gemini helpline number which is functional all the time to guide you. The team is there at your service for guidance.
- Digital Asset insurance and capital reserves
- It is a known fact that a small portion of crypto are kept in Gemini’s online ‘hot wallet’ environment that has key management through dedicated FIPS 140-2 Level 2 HSMS serves through the AWS cloud. The exchange maintains insurance in an aggregate amount that has much value than the value of customer’s crypto assets that are held in the hot wallet.
- The exchange maintains capital reserves that are required as it is a New York trust company and fiduciary under the New York Banking law. All customer U.S. dollar fiat funds are kept in omnibus accounts and are held at FDIC –insured banks in the United States and these funds are divided and legally distinct from our business and operating accounts. Capital reserve requirements help in ensuring that the exchange has adequate capital to continue operation and support our customers.
- Extensive internal controls
- Multiple signatories are supposed to transfer funds out of Cold storage. The CEO of exchange is unable to individually or jointly transfer customer funds into the hot wallet or cold storage system.
- The team of exchange identifies that cryptocurrencies are emerged from an accumulation of technological innovation and distrust of traditional and centralized institutions. If you face error in dealing with Gemini common issues like sign-in issues or log-in issues, you can always take help from the team of skilled professionals who are there to guide you. Call on Gemini support phone number which is all the time available to serve the best solutions and remedies. Contact the team anytime.