Binance Support Number
Binance Customer Service Number +1(833) 584-1149
Binance Related Common Issues:-
- Problems with Binance account
- I can’t login to my Binance account
- Binance 2fa not working
- Unable to Withdraw fund in Binance
- Unable to sell bitcoin
- Unable to sell transfer fund to another wallet
- My Binance account is frozen
- Binance Puzzle captcha doesn’t work
- Unable to withdraw forked coins
- Unable to open Binance wallet app iOS & android
- Binance not verifying my account
- Unable to receive bitcoin from other wallet
Binance : Cannot receive Email
Please following below procedures kindly. 1. Please verify registered email account and ensure it is correct. 2. Please check spam folder in email system to search the email. 3. Whitelist Binance email in your email server, please refer to: https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000444531 Please add below accounts into your whitelist:
4. Ensure that email client works normally. 5. It is recommended to use Gmail, Outlook and QQ email service.
Binance : Deposit does not arrive
The exchange I am sending to Binance from shows that my transaction completed, why haven’t I received anything on Binance? A withdrawal marked as “completed” or “success” on an exchange does not mean that the transaction has fully processed to the receiving exchange – it simply means that the transaction was successfully posted to the blockchain. Once a transaction is on the blockchain, it will still take a variable amount of time to confirm and post to the destination exchange. Different blockchains require different amounts of “confirmations” before a transaction is verified. It is not uncommon for a blockchain to be congested with many transactions, causing unexpected/unusual delays in processing your transaction. You may use the transaction ID (TxID) to follow the status on the blockchain.
- If your transaction shows “unconfirmed” on its blockchain, this is beyond our control. You must wait for the transaction to be processed on the blockchain. Once it is included in the blockchain, it will begin to produce confirmations.
- For Bitcoin and Bitcoin-based projects, your transaction should arrive on Binance by 2 confirmations. For Ethereum and most other projects (quicker to confirm), it should arrive by 30 confirmations.
- If you have sent to Binance from another exchange but not received a TxID, please contact customer service for that exchange.
Noted: If the transaction is confirmed by Blockchain but not be credited to your binance account, please reopen original ticket and attached:
- Blockchain explorer screenshot with the confirmed transaction;
- your account balances Screenshot missed the transaction;
We’ll try best to solve it as soon as possible. By the way, priority would be low if tickets lack of above screenshots. For more Information & Support you can logon Binance’s official website : www.binance.com or Email – email@example.com
Binance Support Number | +1(833) 584-1149
United State / United kingdom / Australia
We proclaim that cryptophonesupport.com is an autonomous 3rd party support company for CryptoCurrency wallets and exchanges. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, product and services is only referential. cryptophonesupport.com hereby disclaims any sponsorship, affiliation or endorsement of or by any third-parties.