The leading cryptocurrency exchange according to the daily trading volume, Binance is popular worldwide and is on the seventh cloud because of its latest achievements and innovation in the crypto environment. Binance exchange is available to users with android and iOS devices along with it, it has desktop version. The exchange was discovered in the year 2017 by Changpeng Zhao. This Malta-based exchange has its users across the world.
Despite having top-notch features and elements, users sometimes get into technical glitches which are unable to solve. There are numerous common issues faced by users, but one which also involves technical error is when users are unable to verify their account here, there are a few points which could help in resolving errors such as Binance verification process.
Binance verification process
Binance users without verified accounts can go through the below-given steps to execute the account verification and Know Your Customer (KYC) process. To move ahead with these processes, you need to have two-factor authentication (2fa).
- Visit the official website of Binance and after login, click on the verify button which is next to “Identity Authentication” under the Account Verification section.
- Now, your verification process has been started. Click on the start button to complete the verification process. It includes ID document that should be a valid government issued picture identification document – National Identification Card, Permanent Residence Card, and International Passport.
- You are requested not to submit documents like driving license, electoral cards, health cards, temporary permits, military cards and others. In addition to that, submitted ID documents need to be signed and should be visible.
- Once you complete verification process, you can move further to the Address Verification. The address which is mentioned by you in the KYC process needs to be pre-filled in Address section.
- If everything is okay, you have to click on the Select File button and then, upload the requested documents for the proof of residence. If you don’t want to experience delay in address verification make sure that your utility bill is linked to the residential property such as gas, electricity, water, internet, landline bill.
- The documents starting from Latin characters (a-z) will be considered. If your documents are not-supported by these characters, you need to contact support and submit certified translated copies in English. Along with that, the document size should not be more than 5MB.
- Once you have submitted, just check out the status of the Identity and Address verification process. If your information seem valid, your account will be verified by the exchange.
Many users are unable to follow the Binance verification process and gets in trouble. You are requested to follow the above-mentioned steps and you will be able to execute the steps carefully and save your time by not looking on search engines to look for solutions . Errors like Binance not able to verify can be easily eradicated if all the instructions and steps mentioned above are followed carefully.